Christmas 2017

We are all fixed up and ready to celebrate this wonderful season with little touches of Christmas throughout our tiny home. We have a tiny Christmas tree that looks so pretty lit up at night. And Bill loves the little Santa bucket filled with Christmas chocolates. 🙂

Our tiny Santa’s hang above the dashboard between our Santa hats and they keep a close eye on who is naughty or nice… I love the center piece on the dashboard. I put tiny light in it that are battery operated and I can set them to stay on or blink. So pretty at night.

Of course it wouldn’t be Christmas for us without the Virgin Mary sitting on the sofa shelf along with another metal Christmas tree that has tiny ornaments on it, and beside that, is our Poinsettia Centerpiece.

Even my favorite wine, Butter, is decked out with a Christmas scarf and hat…

Can’t forget the bathroom with the marching soldiers soap and snowflake kleenex box…

And the Santa rug in front of the shower will make sure we all have a goodnight!

Bill and I will keep Christ in our Christmas because we know Jesus is the reason for the season. We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas season from our home to yours.

Nov 29, 2017 @ 18:02:54

How beautiful you’ve made your home for the holidays!! Enjoy every twinkle, every sparkle that comes your way! Love you both!

Nov 29, 2017 @ 19:42:19

Awwwww Virginia and Bill everything looks so darling, cozy and festive. You are ready and looks like that wine is in a perfect spot for happy hour! Knowing you guys will enjoy the Christmas Season with Shantel and all your family and friends. So happy you are in a perfect spot to enjoy familiar faces and places . I’m in the middle of finishing up with my decorating today. Putting a little military in our decorating for our Soldier Grandsons with adding a few small flags to our window boxes this year. God Bless you both, Merry Christmas

Nov 30, 2017 @ 12:43:08

Thank you Aunt Ellen. Yes, Bill and I will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Shantel and our dear friends, Holly and Chuck, and their family. We will be thinking about all of you as we celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus, and we are thankful and grateful to your two grandsons, and all the fine men and women in the military, who are serving our country away from home to keep us all safe. Love you. Merry Christmas! XoXo

Nov 30, 2017 @ 01:19:42

You have decorated for Christmas all the years we have been together. Yes a bucket of chocolate is a great benefit to all the decorating, I know this is the season that is your favorite.
    Love you your Bill.

Nov 30, 2017 @ 12:47:44

Yes, Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love celebrating the birth of Jesus by attending church, decorating our home, and cooking and entertaining family and friends. Merry Christmas! I love you. XoXo

4. randombitsoftrialanderror
    Dec 01, 2017 @ 22:57:34

Beautifully decorated! Looks so cozy and homey! All I do is a tree on the dashboard and that’s it. I need to get in the spirit. Yours is lovely!