The Views

Bill and I spent a wonderful, relaxing, month in Camp Verde, Arizona where we attended my brother Danny’s wedding to his beautiful new bride, Flo. We were honored to be there to help out in any way we could, and to be able to attend the wedding ceremony. On the day before we left, my new sister-in-law, Flo, gifted me with not just one, but three of her beautiful flowing designer tops right out of her studio as shown below.

Fl

I love them all and I was beyond surprised. I just can’t thank you enough Flo. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and I’m so very happy you and Danny found each other. We will see you both on the flip side..

After leaving Camp Verde, we made our way to Delores Colorado, and The Views RV Park and Campground where we will be hosting for the summer.

The Views is a private RV Park run by a man and wife team that live onsite and are fabulous! The picture below is of the adorable little office where we will work as part of our hosting duties.

The grounds of the park are very well manicured,

and there are lots of interesting little surprises tucked in around the park.

The name, “The Views”, captures the essence of the park perfectly. Everywhere you look you see spectacular views!

There are several nice hiking trails within the park.

A nice pavilion with two nice size bbq grills for us to use when we need to grill up all the fish we’re going to catch in the 150 mile shoreline lake that is just across the highway from the RV Park. Bill and I went out yesterday and purchased our fishing license and we can’t hardly wait to get our lines in the water…

The park has several really nice glamping tents as seen below..

And last, but certainly not least, is our cozy campsite. The large trees provide afternoon shade as we sit out on our patio. The temps are perfect. High 70-low 80’s.

Bill and I are loving life here at The Views. We have a work schedule that can’t be beat with a stick, three days on with six days off… We also have the delightful company of Deb and Dave Barr, and Mary and Dave Ward, they hosted with us at McDowell Mountain Regional Park in Arizona. We all work well together and enjoy each other’s company. This is going to be a FANTASTIC summer..

1. Katie Roden
    May 05, 2020 @ 19:37:09

It’s good to see you settled in your summer home. It’s beautiful. I’m glad you and Dad made it safe. 💗

2. Karen
    May 05, 2020 @ 19:43:27

Looks so nice. Anxious to enjoy your summer posts. Have fun!

May 06, 2020 @ 12:31:42

Thanks Karen. I always post more durning the summer months as we are out seeing and doing new, fun, and exciting things. Oh, BTW, when we return to Arizona in October, we will be returning to San Tan Mountain Regional Park in Queen Creek. So I’m hoping then we really will get to see each other. If nothing else we can take a hike together. Stay safe my friend!

3. Robin
    May 06, 2020 @ 03:36:48

Love everything about this!! Will the temperatures stay about the same throughout the summer? So happy all of this meets and exceeds your expectations. So deserving! Love you!

May 06, 2020 @ 12:37:16

Oh Frissy, you would LOVE it here.It’s so beautiful and from what I hear, the average summer temps are mid 80’s in the hottest month, July, and 45-53 for the summer low’s. Just perfect for me…! Love and miss you. XoXo

4. Robin
    May 10, 2020 @ 21:07:03

Those temperatures sound PERFECT!! Sounds like this might be your new “summer home!”